Alliance Cancer Care is the largest radiation oncology provider in the state of Alabama. With the belief that progressive, high level cancer treatment should be available close to home and as convenient as possible, Alliance Cancer Care provides radiation therapy to over 180 patients every day with a team of seven physicians at five locations across North Alabama. As a comprehensive community cancer center, our services are first and foremost patient centered.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Earned Time Off
- Paid Holidays
The Medical Assistant position will assist the nurse and physician with the following:
- Patient triage
- Vital signs
- Patient assessment
- Orders and medical records
The Radiation Therapist performs all aspects of radiation therapy treatment as well as patient assessment and management of side effects, quality control, accurate treatment chart documentation, billing, and patient scheduling. The Radiation Therapist must understand computer plans, contours, and dose calculations and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. We utilize 3D, IMRT, IGRT, VMAT, SBRT, SRS and HDR treatments.
Alliance Cancer Care is currently seeking an Account Executive to join our team in the Decatur and Florence market.
The Account Executive is responsible for increasing patient start volumes at a customer level to ensure the market delivers same store growth and their budgeted volume commitments. This will include analyzing physician referral patterns to develop customer-level marketing plans, identifying opportunities to increase volume with existing referrers and/or developing new referral channels.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Works in conjunction with Operations leadership, Clinical Team, and Marketing to establish sales and marketing plans that deliver on budgeted patient starts driving same store growth. Utilizes resources to track volume activity while leveraging Salesforce to document call activities with customers.
- Analyzes market account referral patterns; monitors variances/trends associated with existing referral base in order to strategically plan time in the field and associated action plans to drive patient start referrals. Works with Sales, Marketing and Operations leadership to determine possible causes for changes in referral patterns. Implements solutions as necessary and capitalizes on opportunities that will support achievement of budgeted patient starts. Collaborates with Operations leadership to provide accurate monthly future volume forecasts.
- Cultivates strong relationships with top strategic referrers to increase patient start volumes; owns Physician Referral Mapping work to understand the markets patient care continuum and the providers involved; identifies key customer drivers (time to treatment, quality patient care, technology, etc.); ensures that customer’s needs are met and communicates any service deficiencies to the Operations Team, coming up with collective solutions, to ensure existing volume is preserved.
- Builds/executes routing plan to include “other” and “new” referrers based on market trends and identified disease sites. Uses conceptual selling skills to engage these referrers and probes potential referrer to uncover competitive takeaways based on unmet needs.
- Understands Disease Site trends and implements targeted outreach programs (referral base & patient) such as territory-level educational campaigns, healthcare fairs, tumor boards and other events to promote awareness/education.
- Participates in business meetings providing status updates on territory, performance to plan and future strategies/tactics to implement. Partners with marketing to identify areas for marketing to engage strategically to pull through key initiatives that support growth.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of successful healthcare sales (or service-based sales role) or clinical experience in a healthcare environment with the aptitude to sell.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrates an understanding of the sales and physician space.
- Ability to successfully execute a territory development plan.
- A proven record of accomplishment of success in competitive selling environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Local travel may be required 75-90% of the time.
- All candidates who accept an offer for employment will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Prior Imaging and/or Oncology experience.