Where is the clinic located?
– 180 Cox Creek Parkway, Florence, AL 35630
– Suite A
– Enter the lobby, and our clinic is on the right side of the building
What is the office phone number?
– (256) 760-1150
Where do I park?
– There is a free, large parking lot attached to the building.
– There are also plenty of handicapped spaces provided.
Which physicians and nurses typically work at this clinic?
– Dr. Richard Pearlman and nurse Sharon
Which staff work at this clinic?
– Physicist/ Dosimetrists Andrew and Michael
– Radiation Therapists Al, Mallory, Brittany, and Jeff
– Front office staff Molly, Kelly, and Melody
What conditions are treated at this clinic?
-Head and neck cancer
-Ocular and Orbital Tumors
-And other malignant and non-malignant conditions
What technology is at this clinic?
– At Singing River Cancer Center, we have a CT simulator and a TrueBeam linear accelerator.
– The simulator is a GE large bore CT simulator that coordinates with our Identify System. Once in your treatment position, it takes high-quality images that allow your doctor and team to plan your treatment with high precision.
– The TrueBeam is a versatile machine that can treat any type of cancer. It provides state-of-the-art radiation treatment individualized to your particular cancer. Treatments last only a few minutes, and are delivered with submillimeter accuracy to kill cancer and minimize the amount of damage to surrounding tissues and organs.
– The TrueBeam machine delivers three-dimensional conformal treatment, intensity-modulated radiation treatment (IMRT), volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT), and stereotactic radiation therapy or radiosurgery (SBRT or SRS). These are all sophisticated techniques found at any major cancer treatment center, delivered close to home.
– We use image-guided radiation (IGRT) to verify proper positioning before delivering radiation treatment each day.
– We also use the Identify System to provide additional patient safety and treatment accuracy. Please read more about this system on our blog.
Are there other services provided at our clinic location?
– Yes. The Singing River Cancer Center is also home to Clearview Cancer Institute and Clearview Diagnostic Imaging. You can have your labs, scans, chemotherapy, and radiation treatment all performed in the comfort of our new state-of-the-art building.
What sets Singing River Cancer Center apart in the Florence community?
– Tumor boards – Alliance Cancer Care hosts a weekly tumor board, where we discuss our patients in a multi-disciplinary group of physicians to ensure the best treatment plan for our patients. Primary care providers, specialists, and oncologists are all invited to discuss the patient care plan.
– Peer review – Alliance Cancer Care holds weekly peer reviews, where every radiation treatment plan is reviewed and evaluated by multiple physicians, ensuring the highest quality radiation for all our patients.
– Identify System – Alliance Cancer Care is the first to use the Identify System in North Alabama. This system improves patient safety and treatment efficiency. Read more here.
What are patients saying about Singing River Cancer Center?
– “The personnel are friendly, helpful, and caring. They work closely together to plan your treatment.”
– “The staff is caring and understanding of how you feel. Staff and doctors are always ready to help.”
– “We had a great experience here and I would recommend it.”
– “Everyone is very friendly. Appointments for treatment are on time. I couldn’t be happier.”
To take a virtual tour of Alliance Cancer Care at Singing River Cancer Center, please click here.